Happiness can be defined in so many ways and different people find happiness in different things, follow this Seven and thank me later.
1. 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 – I did not know that forgiving yourself was a thing until I found myself at a crossroad. Have you ever found yourself stick because of self-pity? Blaming yourself for what had happened? Wanting people to feel sorry for you all the time? Lack of courage to move forward? Fear of rejection, etc. This is mostly caused by not forgiving yourself and there is no peace without forgiveness.
2. 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 – Did you know that Forgiveness is a state of mind? I suffered from unforgiving for the longest time and I was only hurting myself. Once you forgive ( remember that forgiveness is not a feeling ) you will give yourself room for personal growth because nothing is holding you back. I have learned that forgiveness is a daily sacrifice.
3. 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 – love without exception. Jesus is the perfect example of how to love and have no exceptions, well there is one thing 𝐇𝐞 expects of us in our lives but even if we don’t love 𝐇𝐢𝐦 back, 𝐇𝐞 still loves us unconditionally. I mean it’s easy and “normal” to hate those who hurt us but ask yourself it’s worth hating than having peace within myself.
4. 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑 – yes, you read right. A giving person is the most peaceful. I’m sure that you have countless times heard that the more you give the more you receive . This 100% true but the secret lies in the intentions. Why do you give? It’s not about receiving back but analyzing why you are giving? There is peace within giving.
5. 𝐈’𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘, there peace in those words and is amazing how the word I’m sorry can everything( two simple words). I’m sorry can mend the broken relationships and marriages, heal broken wounds, and can change anything and you. Whether you are at fault or not just say I’m sorry, I know that is not easy but it is doable. It is the daily sacrifices to have a peaceful life.
6. 𝐁𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋 – most people think that I will be happy and have peace when I have this and that, trust me the grass always looks greener on the other side, and in some cases, it’s true but think about it at least you have grass and if you appreciate and the take care of the grass you have, guess what it will be greener as well. Some people don’t have what you have.
7. 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎𝐃 – this is not the last but actually, the first thing one needs to do to find try peace. the joy and peace found in Jesus Christ can not be compared to any other. The 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞 of God is not the same as the world. It’s the tranquility found in the Holy Spirit that no man can explain.
Thank you for reading this blog post. A peaceful life is something vital and I hope that this post was helpful. To be honest, the 7th tip is the beginning of an authentic peaceful life.