Most people don’t budget and the worse is that most know how to budget but yet don’t put it into practice. Research says that 67% of people have a budget – 33% don’t maintain a budget.

I love and enjoy budgeting and I should say that is not easy but it’s doable. Some people think that I need to have a good income to save and I disagree because all you need is to put the 80/20 rule into practice.

Save 20% of your income and spend the rest of the 80%. With whatever salary or income practice the 80/20 rule and see how your life will change

We are in April 2021 now and if you start now, there will be a huge difference this time around next year.

π‡πžπ«πž 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐒𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨π₯π₯𝐨𝐰;

1. Be a tither (Put God first)

2. Start small, start where you can

3. Live below you means

4. Live within your budget

5. Maintain what you can

6. Do things for you

7. Stop giving excuses

Thank you for reading this blog post and I hope that you have learned something and put it into practice because to know is one thing and practicing is another.

Until the next post,

With love, Pam

  • 5 Habits Entrepreneurs should stop doing.
    Entrepreneurship is the act of creating a business or business while building and scaling it to generate a profit. The more modern entrepreneurship definition is also about transforming the world by solving big problems Being an entrepreneur is all about solving problems and filling a gap in the market that is missing in the hope…

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s